The WC match for third place – Saturday 17 December at 10 ET on FOX — has long been a source of frustration and apathy for nations who just want to go home after a heartbreaking loss, but that doesn’t mean the rest of us can’t have some fun, right? The clock struck midnight for Morocco, who were defeated by a powerful France side, while 2018’s runners-up Croatia came up just short after being knocked out by Argentina, who make up the participants in this year’s game. See which side comes back and ends the tournament on a high note with a subscription to Sling TV (50% OFF).
How to watch the 2022 World Cup third place – Croatia vs. Morocco
You can also watch the game for free, on demand after the conclusion on Tubi.
About the third-place match in the 2022 World Cup
Look, there are only two reasons you’re watching this game – national pride and/or gambling. Below are some lines and facts about the match and should not be considered advice or guarantees for gambling.
- According to DraftKing’s Sportsbook, Croatia enter as both 90-minute and ML favorites, entering at +135 to win in regulation and -150 to win outright. Morocco go in at +210 regulation underdogs and +120 outright. A draw gives you +240 odds.
- No men’s game since 1974 has seen fewer than two goals, and the last four of the last seven bronze games, since 1994, have had four goals or more. DraftKing’s Sportsbook currently has over 3.5 goals set at +235 odds.
- TheLines.com has the over/under set to 2.5. DraftKing’s Sportsbook has over/under 2.5 goals at -110 odds.
- Morocco and Croatia drew 0-0 in their Group F match earlier in the tournament.
- Croatia have won four of their last five matches that have gone to penalties, including four straight dating back to the 2018 run.
- The three most likely goalscorers at any given time are all Croatian. DraftKings Sportsbook has Croatia’s Andrej Kramaric as the favorite to score at +160. His teammate Ante Budimir is at +185 and behind him is Bruno Petkovic at +200.
- Youssef En-Nesyri is Morocco’s most likely goalscorer at +200 anytime. He has scored three times in Morocco’s last seven international competitions.
How to stream the 2022 World Cup third-place match for free on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, iOS and Android
There are six major streaming providers that offer Live TV Streaming. Five of these providers let you watch the 2022 World Cup third place live on iOS, Android, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast and Web. They are Sling TV, DIRECTV STREAM, fuboTV, Hulu Live TV and YouTube TV.
All live TV streaming services
Includes: Fox + 24 top cable channels
Includes: Fox + 34 top cable channels
Includes: Fox + 27 top cable channels
Includes: Fox + 33 top cable channels
Includes: Fox + 32 top cable channels