Pokemon Go’s final Community Day for 2022 is coming up, and it’s going to be a big one. Niantic has announced that all of the Pokémon featured in Community Days over 2021 and 2022 will return for the upcoming event, through wild encounters, field research and raids.
Players will have the chance to catch up on lost community days, with 15 Pokémon returning in wild encounters, and more available through field research, eggs and raids. Players will also be able to evolve a variety of Pokemon with limited attacks over the weekend.
The event runs over December 17th and 18th, with most meetings taking place during the traditional Community Day hours of 2pm to 5pm local time, with the chance of meeting a shiny also increased during this period. Selected Pokémon will also appear at a lower volume between 09:00 and 21:00 on both days.
The featured Pokémon for Saturday, December 17 are:
- Alolan Sandshrew
- Alolan Geodude
- Hop beep
The featured Pokemon for Sunday, December 18 are:
- Gallarian zigzag
- Roggen roll
The following Community Day Classic Pokémon also have a chance to appear on both days:
In addition to the traditional Community Day encounters, the weekend event will also see past Community Day Pokémon appear in one-star raids, including:
More Community Day Pokémon will also be available to hatch from 2km eggs, and can be discovered through timed research.
If you’re missing an evolved Community Day Pokemon, here’s the full list of Pokemon that can be evolved between 09:00 and 21:00 during the event to unlock a featured move.
- Evolve Ivysaur (Bulbasaur’s Evolution) during the event to get a Venusaur that knows Charged Attack Frenzy Plant.
- Evolve Sandshrew during the event to get a Sandslash that knows Charged Attack Night Slash.
- Alolan Sandslash
- Evolve Alolan Sandshrew during the event to get an Alolan Sandslash that knows Fast Attack Shadow Claw.
- Alolan Golem
- Evolve Alolan Graveler (Alolan Geodude’s Evolution) during the event to get an Alolan Golem that knows Fast Attack Rollout.
- Evolve Dragonair (Dratini’s Evolution) during the event to get a Dragonite that knows Charged Attack Draco Meteor.
- Jump luff
- Evolve Skiploom (Hoppip’s Evolution) during the event to get a Jumpluff that can Charged Attack Acrobatics.
- Evolve Marshtomp (Mudkip’s evolution) during the event to get a Swampert that knows Charged Attack Hydro Cannon.
- Evolve Sealeo (Spheal’s Evolution) during the event to get a Walrein that knows Fast Attack Powder Snow and Charged Attack Icicle Spear.
- Evolve Staravia (Starly’s Evolution) during the event to get a Staraptor that knows Fast Attack Gust.
- Evolve Boldore (Roggenrola’s Evolution) during the event to get a Gigalith that knows Charged Attack Meteor Beam.
- Evolve Lampent (Litwick’s Evolution) during the event to get a Chandelure that knows Charged Attack Poltergeist.
- Evolve Zweilous (Deino’s Evolution) during the event to get a Hydreigon that knows Charged Attack Brutal Swing.
- Evolve Stufful during the event to get a Bewear that knows Charged Attack Drain Punch.
- Evolve Galarian Linoone (Galarian Zigzagoon’s Evolution) during the event to get an obstagoon that knows Charged Attack Obstruct.
The Teddiursa evolution Ursaluna is a special case: players wishing to unlock Charged Attack High Horsepower must evolve an Ursaring into Ursaluna between 14:00 Saturday to 06:00 Sunday, or between 14:00 and 21:00 Sunday, during the event’s “special full moon”.
Players who want more opportunities to encounter Community Day Pokémon will also be able to purchase a special research story for $1, or gift it to friends.
The products discussed here were independently selected by our editors. GameSpot may receive a portion of the revenue if you purchase something displayed on our site.